- Sheep in a Jeep, and other â€œSheepâ€ books by Nancy Shaw
- Time for Bed by Mem Fox
- Trash Trucks by Daniel Kirk
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin
- One Duck Stuck by Phyliss Root
- Over in the Meadow by Olive Wadsworth
- Cats Night Out by Caroline Stutson
- Is Your Mama a Llama? by Deborah Guacino
- Pete the Cat books by Kimberly & James Dean
- Barnyard Banter by Denise Fleming
- Silly Sally, by Audrey Wood
- A House is a House for Me by Mary Ann Hoberman
- Everything written by Sandra Boynton and Dr. Seuss
There are many, many more wonderful rhyming books that children will love.
Share your favorites with us at playschool and we will pass them on.